Personal Enrichment Program (PEP)
For individuals and couples who wish to enhance sensuality, enrich emotional intimacy, and expand the definition of eroticism, IPSA offers a 100-hour Personal Enrichment Program. This program combines lectures, group discussion, and experiential exercises in order to optimize each participant’s growth. Lectures provide valuable information about building and maintaining intimacy and optimum sexual health. Graduated structured exercises develop participants’ capacity relaxation of mind and body, surrender to touch, the creation of pleasure and intimacy, and deeper interpersonal communication. Group discussions provide further opportunities for refining understanding and developing additional communication skills.
Personal Enrichment Program Application
Daytime Phone: Evening Phone :
Birth date: Sexual Orientation:
Any special needs:
Dates and time you are available to participate:
Dates you are Not available:
Using additional pages, please write a several page letter that answers the following questions:
1) Why do you want to participate in the Personal Enrichment Program (PEP)?
2) What are your goals and concerns regarding participation in PEP?
3) What were the circumstances of your early life, and what major emotional and sexual experiences and relationships that have influenced you since birth. This essay is about your personal and sexual evolution—it is likely to be at least a couple pages long, and should include an overview of the following:
- Highlights of the important relationships in your life; experiences with important people in your life (parents, peers, lovers)
- Your feelings about your body and your feelings about nudity
- Your enjoyment or difficulties with touch, sensuality, sexuality and emotional intimacy
- Your capacity for candid conversations about sex, love and intimacy
- Your current relationship status and sexual orientation
Mail a check for the $25 non-refundable application fee and your completed application to: